Business Development Executive
Salary: Up to £25,000
OTE: £6,000 minimum once established, but most BDEs are earning considerably more
Development: Clear path to become a Business Development Manager
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading Financial Services business in their search for an exceptional Business Development Executive.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Wakefield, you'll be supporting highly experienced Business Development Managers, ensuring their clients experience the highest levels of service and support.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
The average tenure of their sales team is over 7 years, which demonstrates their ability to attract and retain the best talent.
Your role will be sales focussed, building long-term relationships with clients in order to build a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Maintaining regular contact with the sales people working across all of the partners within the area, developing relationships across their whole business and promoting our client's offer.
- Proactively delivering new business opportunities by promoting the use of our client amongst the partner sales teams.
- Providing support (via telephone, emails etc.) to managed partners (and their customers) in order to close and then facilitate the processing of specific opportunities.
- Ensuring finance opportunities are maximised and that operations are provided with all the information they need to process opportunities.
- Actively targeting new channel partners and convert these opportunities into new partnerships.
- Achieving access to business pipelines and future opportunities within the partners.
- Ensuring that the Business Development Managers are kept fully up to date on activity/performance and to provide reports on activity as and when required by management.
- Ensuring sales targets for each partner and the overall area are met or exceeded at all times.
- Having excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's products and services and ensuring that the whole range is offered to all our client's partners.
- To have excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's market and competitors.
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have progressed well in sales, from telesales (outbound, unscripted) to internal sales (new business from existing accounts).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrable work ethic.
- Strong academics (Degree Level) - our client's sales team are all educated to degree level, with an excellent academic background.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of Junction 39 of the M1 (Wakefield).
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Executive or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation. I
f you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Channel Sales