Business Development Executive, £28k - £35k + Benefits
We provide financial service organisations with the tools to change their digital customer experience. We do this through our powerful software platform that integrates with any core Fin Tech or Banking infrastructure. This enables clients to deliver customised solutions to market quickly. We work closely alongside the UK's largest banks and have enjoyed global success deploying our software in over 25 countries.
We're now seeking a smart, sharp Internal Sales person who is passionate about Fintech and who can work effectively in a high-growth software solutions environment. Its about being proactve, having high energy levels, getting things done with minimal instructions. The sales & marketing division is undergoing a serge in growth so it is certainy an exciting time to be joining! As an inside sales person you will be responsible for generating and qualifying qualified leads (MQLs) for our Sales team, to help bridge the Sales and Marketing functions, bringing us all closer together.
* Identifying and contacting potential customers through inbound and outbound activities
* Identify new opportunities; research and analyse sales options, make appointments at C level
* Ability to use the sales CRM system and in the collection, analysis and summary of information for reports and approvals
* Execute calling campaigns and regenerating dormant clients. Up and cross-selling to active ones
* Manage campaigns and bridge the relationship between Marketing and Sales
* Provide feedback to product teams in order to ensure market and competitor information is shared
Your Skills & Experience Essential
* We want someone with circa 1-2 years+ experience in Pre-sales / Technical sales / IT sales / Software Sales ideally gained from the Fin Tech or Banking industry
* An understanding of how to manage a complex & long IT sales cycle is a big advantage
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and colleagues.
* New business sales driven, as opposed to account management - this suits someone who has a new business focus
* Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
* Financial products and services: asset finance, commercial banking, credit cards, current accounts, deposit savings, investments, loans, mortgages, motor finance, pensions, prepay accounts, and wealth management
* Interest in digital technology and awareness of key issues in the market
* Experience of selling a digital platform
* Marketing automation experience
* Competitive salary based upon your skills and experience
* Company Pension / Life Assurance: 4 x basic salary / Health Plan / Holidays: 25 working days plus 8 bank holidays
- it sales
- software sales
- inside sales
- internal sales
- lead generation
- business development
- pre sales
- technical sales
- fin tech
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job