We are currently recruiting for a hungry Business Development Executive for our rapidly expanding client in Watford. This client has recently teamed up with a larger company who were established in 1989 and have two awards already under their belt.
Therefore if you are seeking a role that has great career potential and mixes both new business with account management and you feel you have a true desire to succeed within sales in an expanding company whilst they embark on their next chapter please read on.
This role would suit someone who enjoys challenging themselves and who is looking to earn commission as opposed to just a basic salary! You will join a team who are buzzy, friendly and very target driven.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £26000 basic plus OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Generate new business via multiple channels including e-mail campaigns, telephone calls, networking and meetings.
- Advise clients on the benefits of a cost effect and time saving product and service
- Use Sales Force to record notes and details.
- Work towards KPI’s and monthly targets.
- Build a rapport with new clients and continue to account manage any new business won.
- Arrange face to face meetings with clients.
• Someone who is passionate to earn more than just their basic salary.
• You must have a willingness to learn a new product or service.
• Be enthusiastic and upbeat.
• An excellent communicator and phone manner.
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Parking allowance
- Structured Salary Reviews
- Team nights out
- Bonuses and prizes
Please complete your application today and we will be in touch….
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job