Our Client is a leading provider of managed IT services, cloud hosting and technical consultancy. They deliver solutions that ensure clients understand and benefit from industry-leading technologies and advanced hosting capabilities.
They focus on customers’ strategic and operational requirements, enabling them to free up resources, grow their core business and avoid the distractions and complexity of delivering IT services. The Group boasts a range of strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Veeam, VMWare and Dell.
The Business Development Executive will play an integral role in connecting with prospects and identifying qualified sales leads to be passed on to the Sales Team. You will do this mainly by following up with telephone calls with prospects after digital campaigns (including emails, social media, website), events, etc. You will also use one-to-one emails, social media and other approved mechanisms to support your calling. You should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to uncover new business opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As an integral part of the team, you’ll help achieve department’s KPIs in generating qualified marketing and sales leads through outbound telephone marketing.
- Achieve personal KPIs including volume of calls and leads generated
- Communicate with prospects as a follow up to marketing campaigns including digital campaigns, events etc.
- Engage new prospects on social media and follow up calls with one-to-one emails.
- Qualify and nurture prospects
- Understand the prospect’s buying cycle and align messaging based on where they are in the buying process.
- Ensure message is on brand.
- Work closely with sales and marketing including willingness to take constructive feedback and provide input from prospect conversations.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Goal orientated and self-motivated
- Collaborate and works well with a team
- Tenacious in approach and flexible with the goal to achieve target
- Telemarketing experience
- IT selling/marketing experience
They offer you a challenging role with opportunity to expand your skills and experience, all while working in a friendly and encouraging working environment.
- Top Level Competitive salary (£25,000 base + commission - uncapped)
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Strategic Partnerships
- Closing Abilities
- Cloud Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job