Business Development Executive £24K-£30K Marketing CentralLondon
How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will be provided with some inbound leads and also be required to generate your own leads, targeting senior marketing executives
- You will conduct account mapping and research of accounts for the team
- You will initially be helping the team to achieve its sales targets by generating meetings for the team by emailing and calling clients
- You will represent the brand at events and at networking opportunities to C-Level executives
- You will build relationships with clients and demonstrate our cutting-edge software
- You will present pitches over the phone and on face-to-face meetings
- You will help coordinate the Sales pipeline with Client Services
- Your initial target will be to generate meetings for the team for the first 6 months, if you achieve your target you will be promoted and given your own accounts and target with an uncapped commission
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- You'll ideally have some commercial business development experience in the B2B space, ideally around retail at an agency or marketing startup. You could be an inbound Telesales Executive who's ready to step up, take on more responsibility, or new to Sales looking for a new challenge with a start-up with a fantastic offer that’s interesting to sell
- You will absolutely love Tech! Are you unable to contain your excitement for new technology and bleeding edge applications?
- A positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- You'll be resourceful and be a self-starter, particularly around being able to find leads and working within a team environment
- You'll be an excellent and confident communicator through email, f2f and over the phone
- You'll be good with Microsoft Office, particularly being proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A competitive benefit package
- Opportunities for rapid career progression,
- We promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance
- Team lunches and evenings out.
- There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job