£30-£35k basic plus the same in OTE bonus
This is a key role in our clients the fast-growing sales team which is focused on creating highly qualified enterprise level opportunities for field sales directors. Our client’s solution provides automated analysis of customer engagements across the whole spectrum of contact centre channels - calls, chat, email, texts, social media, surveys and more.
Responsibilities include following up on inbound leads from webinars, tradeshows, and website visitors; cold calling targeted accounts; participating in presentations via the web; and occasionally attending tradeshows. There is a 70 to 30 percent split of warm to cold lead generation.
The ideal candidate has degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the software industry and is looking for a stepping stone into lucrative B2B software sales career.
Role can be home based but ideally located in the Midlands
Primary responsibilities include:
- Following up with inbound leads and targeted outbound campaigns
- Developing (with assigned directors) a prospecting/development plan
- Formulating effective voice mail and email messaging
- Understanding and being able to articulate the clients value proposition
- Willingness to prospect in all formats to produce opportunities
- Be able to make 50+ calls a day to prospects.
- Working closely with marketing to understand how things work and what we need to do to make things better
- Work well in a team and fast paced environment
- Experience with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, SalesForce, SalesLoft and LinkedIn
- Call Centre speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is a plus
- Knowledge of contact centre technologies and continued trends to improve the customer experience
- Awareness of how analytics software can maximise agent quality and productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold and warm calling techniques.
- Ability to triage leads as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges or organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and mentored
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of inside sales and/or lead generation experience, preferably in the software industry - SaaS format.
- Ideally a degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the software industry.
- Contact Centre
- Software Sales
- Speech Analytics
- Software Industry