Business Development/Events Executive
Are you looking for a successful, progressive and financially lucrative career?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an outstanding professional services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. Our client is currently looking for an organised, articulate and well presented Business Development/Events Executive to join their successful team.
The role will include:
- Providing support to the business development manager
- Booking meetings
- Managing business development projects
- Planning and running events for the department
- Researching potential clients
- Sourcing venues for events
- Negotiating supplier rates
- Approaching prospective clients
- Communicating with delegates
- Completing all general administrative duties
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to priorities work load
If you are hard working, self motivated and determined individual the Bell Cornwall Recruitment would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- events/ business development/ events assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job