Job Title: Business Development / Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: South / South West England – Must be flexible with travel (Field/Home Based)
Salary: £28,600 - £33,600 Including Car Allowance, + Bonus and Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers across the South of England, for the generation of new learner starts for Apprenticeships.
- Convert existing leads passed on by Trainer/Assessors, as well as generating own leads via field sales, cold calling, networking etc, to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Support with the recruitment process including eligibility screening and enrolment.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Experience of working within a field-based Business Development / B2B role within the training industry.
- Understanding of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new, and repeat business.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel across the South of England.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'