Are you a DJ with extensive knowledge of DJ products hardware and software looking for a consultative role with a global market leader, you must be able to drive and demonstrate DJ hardware and software.
- Helping the development of business through training and education of products to their customers as well as supporting regional DJ schools and education programmes.
- To communicate and implement sales promotions regionally and organise local events with re-sellers in all channels to promote the benefits of DJ products to end users at all levels.
- In depth knowledge of DJ and music production software/hardware
- Music technology degree
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience in delivering training
- English language
For an immediate interview please send a CV, Head Photoshot of you in action DJing and links to any Music you have producedParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Music production
- Business development and Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job