Business Development Director (ITaaS) - up to £200k Package (Nordics)
Job Title: Business Development Director UK & EU
Compensation: up to £130,000 basic + 40% Bonus + Car + Benefits (depending on experience)
Location/s: Home-based. In either Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden
Fluency in either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic with English
Business Development Director - The Role
We are actively searching to identify a seasoned Multilingual Business Development Director to drive organic growth, strategy and business development of our client's range of IT Services Infrastructure Solutions to large Blue chip/Enterprise companies.
Supporting a range of clients across the Nordics within key sectors including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Technology, FMCG, Retail and the Public Sector, they provide a range of IT infrastructure services, cloud computing and ITaaS solutions and services. Responsible for a multi-million revenue this unique opportunity lends itself to a dynamic, commercial and innovative individual who wants to prove themselves as a future Head of Sales.
Key to the success of this senior leadership position is your significant Sales experience in IT Infrastructure Services & Cloud Computing to large scale international B2B sales, development and commercial leadership - influencing strategy, investment and people.
Our client is a Multi-National Tech company with a well-known brand across the globe, specialising in IT Services Solutions, Document Management & Imaging Services and other range of Services and Technologies. They service and support close to 10 million SMEs right to Enterprise organisations across the globe as they stimulate the global economy.
With their range of IT integrated service offerings, whether you're a small business looking for cost-effective, reliable support, or an international organisation seeking to transform your infrastructure, their expertise and flexible solutions will meet your business demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Director or Head of Sales to join a growing global organisation and elevate their career to the next level. Our client seeks an entrepreneurial Business Development Director who can establish themselves within this collaborative and successful organisation and drive new business alongside managing a team.
The ideal Business Development Director will possess the following experience / attributes:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in IT Services or IT Consulting Industry
- 10+ years' working experience of presenting and selling IT Services Infrastructure solutions to large Blue Chip/Enterprise Companies
- Experience selling IT Services Infrastructure solutions into the Nordics.
- Proven experience of successfully working in a targeted environment in an international context
- Excellent ability to introduce a value Proposition, negotiation and influencing skills up to "C level"
- Experience of managing longer sales cycles in large accounts
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure services, cloud computing and IT as a Service (ITaaS)
- Excellent presentation skills - able to communicate at all levels using a variety of means
- Good knowledge and understand of commercial, financial and contractual relationships with customers
- Understanding of the European Acquired Rights Directive and the implications on contracts
The nature of this leadership role requires knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep. To be effective the must-have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
The Business Development Director needs an ability to share and communicate ideas verbally, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language.
Salary: up to £200K + Car Allowance & more (this is flexible depending on experience)
- Competitive holidays
- Private Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Salary reviews
- Excellent Career Progressions
Location: Home-based/Travelling Nordics territories
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
LinkedIn C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job