We have a rewarding Business Development Director / Sales Directorrole available for which the successful individual will be responsible for aportfolio of strategic, complex accounts. The focus of the role is driving profitable, sustainable growth in those accounts by developing and implementing an effective account plan, harnessing the full input of their in-house and virtual team (e.g. including Service Delivery, Sales Specialists and Product Management representatives).
- The role holder drives and concludes (with specialist support as appropriate) the business opportunity within their assigned accounts in the automotive industry and sells the full spectrum of theProduct’sportfolio - services, technology and solutions.
- The role holder manages the revenue growth and client satisfaction of their assigned accounts.
- The role holder is the major influencer of client’s enterprise eMobility strategy. They are often considered as a virtual team member by client. Seen as thought leader and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities.
- The role holder establishes and manages effective business relationships at both functional and executive levels articulating the value that the Company can bring
- The role holder participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client related activity and leads in sharing this knowledge within their virtual team as appropriate.
Some key responsibilities:
- Effective coverage of all accounts through the development and delivery of account strategies through a global account plan in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Create sales presentations and proposals/RFP responses to deliver to clients works with the specialists and the country when appropriate.
- Works with and learns from sales specialists in order to further their understanding of the specialist elements of the portfolio.
- Responsible for implementing the account strategy to maximize and conclude new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Establishes position of business advisor as well as creating potential growth opportunities with client executives by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking.
- Sets and manages targets of clients on an on-going basis & client satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating and leveraging the value delivered to expand the client relationship and increase and conclude the business growth opportunities. Apply market, IT and portfolio knowledge to build credibility with the client.
- Responsible for making decisions and performing the role to maximize operational excellence, drive profitable growth and minimize risk.
- Leads & Support ongoing strategic contracting processes & delivery processes.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Solid prior outside sales experience.
- Leads, motivates and inspires pursuit teams to deliver client satisfaction, contractual commitments and driving profitable, sustainable account growth.
- Leads internal processes to assess and utilize coverage capacity models to maintain invested resources (investing resources into the account to grow revenues) including Inside sales, Business Development, Sales specialists, Account Based Marketing & Pre-sales support.
- Leads ongoing Internal Client Account Reviews with Team and Executives.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, consultative services-led sales engagements and multi-party negotiations with partners and clients.
- Successful proven track record of leading, negotiating, influencing and closing within the sales cycle including negotiations skills balanced between client requirements and business case requirements.
- Experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations.
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues.
- Demonstrates aptitude for innovation and appreciation of client business drivers.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results.
BPIC working on behalf of our client. Our mission is to increase the participation of black and ethnic individuals in the industry whilst also empowering and educating individuals along the way. We champion the importance of diversity within the industry by directly providing solutions for organisations to create inclusive work environments and attract a diverse workforce. The network is dedicated to delivering solutions for participants that work in all areas of the industry from major infrastructure projects, fit-outs, SMEs to specialist professions that support our industry such as tech, law & finance.
- Business Development
- Business Decision Making
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'