Business Development Director Job in Bournemouth
Our successful and growing client based in the Bournemouth area, commercially connects brands and consumers by providing an end to end experience to drive sales. They are recruiting a Business Development Director, who will be responsible for key activities in building, developing, and delivering sales pipeline and revenue supporting the overall business development strategy for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Act as a key representative of the business across all markets focusing on specific client verticals
- Working with the board in providing execution and support on current and future deal origination and pipeline
- Elaborate the sales and marketing approach and develop sales channels in liaison with the wider leadership team
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Ownership of the end-to-end strategic relationships with a portfolio of key clients
- Responsibility for smooth on-boarding and client customer experience
- Ownership of the relationships and negotiation of contractual terms as appropriate
- Creation and ownership of strategic account plans for the portfolio and leading the cross-functional account team on specific targeted initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in solutions selling
- Experience with solution/value selling and demonstrated success selling solutions within a competitive market
- Proven ability to partner with senior stakeholders
- A track record of targeting, developing, and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Experience supporting customers in a leadership capacity to structure deals, build long term relationships, and effectively negotiate contracts
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary of between £30,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- Remote working available
- Competitive commission package
- Learning and development opportunities
This Business Development Director role would suit candidates who are highly commercial, ambitious and driven with a technology awareness.
If you are interested in this Business Development Director Job in Bournemouth please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, please visit our website.
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'