Reporting directly to the COO, the Business Development Director will be expected to bring in significant revenue from SME and large SME clients across the UK. How this will be achieved is via running successful client meetings and generating commercial proposals, supported by a telesales and lead generation team.
Our client has been recognised as one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK. They are in a highly acquisitive mode where they are bringing on board approx 4-5 new firms a year. They are PE backed and are expected to double in size in the next 12-18 months. With offices all over the UK, their HQ is in London, however the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK.
Working directly for the COO, the Business Development Director will be an autonomous revenue generator with a national remit. The expectation is to bring on new clients in the SME and Large SME space that have not spent with the business previously. How this is achieved is entirely up to you, however you will be managed through inputs and outputs to understand your pipeline. Other responsibilities include:-
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales
- Managing, indirectly, an offshore telemarketing team
- Following up on leads created by said team
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy to show progress and prove concept
- Attending trade exhibitions and conferences
- Looking for new routes to market
- Sourcing for potential acquisition targets - other accountancy firms
In order to apply for the Business Development Director role candidates must be able to demonstrate significant solutions sales experience and a track record of success stretching over a multi-year period with one organisation. Other CV highlights we will be looking for are:-
- Ideally a background with a professional services firm in a BD capacity
- Available to deal with a national remit - no barriers to travel
- An understanding of the professional services solution sell and how to objection handle it
- Knowing your previous numbers inside out and back to front
- Able to sell five and six figure enterprise outsourcing solutions
- Can work at MD/CEO/Founder level comfortably
- Is creative and entrepreneurial in their approach
For this role a base salary of £45,000 to £65,000 is on offer with a bonus and benefits package on top. Slightly more may be available for the perfect candidate - assessed at CV stage and interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'