BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - B2B SERVICES
Salary: £60,000 to £100,000 + OTE £125,000, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Health Insurance (family), pension, company car, 25 Days Holiday
Area: UK Wide
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORWANTED IN B2B SERVICES
My client set out to raise standards for clients, customers and colleagues alike when established in 2000. As a result of this founding principle my client has become the fastest growing company in the security sector. Their vision is to be recognised as the best in all they do to benefit the customer, staff and there business.
There is currently a need to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR with a preference for FACILITIES MANAGEMENT OR SECURITY experience to drive sales and to become a key member of the long term future this rapidly expanding organisation.
- As a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, you will be responsible for the sale and development of the company's extensive line of SECURITY SERVICES throughout the UK.
- You will be responsible for your own personal individual target, ensuring you hit set target and further develop the company's turnover selling into a customer base across all the client's vertical markets, so working to a target is something you will be familiar with.
- You will assume personal responsibility for planning, development and growth of future Key National Accounts, to maintain, develop and expand the company's service portfolio range within these Accounts.
- Developing a business plan and initiatives that will maximize the business potential of the region is crucial.
- This role offers excellent and diverse opportunities for career progression for the successful applicant.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the FACILITIES MANAGEMENT market, an allied market or someone who posses experience of selling FACILITIES MANAGEMENT across a number of national larger opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, will be organised, have a flexible and 'hands on' approach to work and be able to communicate and represent the company at all levels in a structured, dynamic BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR must be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to developing sound profitable business and present convincing financial and business arguments to High-Profile Customers.
- You will be seeking an opportunity to take your career to the next level within a senior commercial, management or even Director level capacity, or to build on an already successful career at this level.
For immediate consideration please forward an up to date CV with day time contact details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'