Job Title: Business Development Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000- £50,000 plus £20,000 OTE and excellent company benefits.
Our client, an award-winning Live Events Agency based in Central London are looking for a Business Development Director to drive partnerships with companies from a real variety of sectors and to strategise the internal Sales & Marketing process. As a Business Development Director you will be working for a modern, forward thinking organisation who are currently undergoing an exciting re-brand and who are looking to move their Commercial activity to the next level, with you at the heart of it.
For an ambitious Business Development Director the Events agency, specialising in the Live Events space, have huge opportunity for progression and as part of the UK's leading Events agencies can offer some of the best ongoing training and support in the industry.
About The Business Development Director Role
As Business Development Director, you will have the opportunity to grow your team whilst putting crucial sales and marketing processes into place and enjoying the autonomy of meeting and winning clients. The key objective of this position is to accelerate the growth of our client.
As Business Development Director you will have an exciting opportunity to utilise both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Events Agency sales environment, whilst being one of the most senior Heads within the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Director:
* Build strong relationships in order to grow the current client base of employers.
* Manage Key Accounts and grow these accounts in line with business growth.
* Put together Partnerships between Venues and the Marketing Agency.
* Work closely with the Managing Director.
* Drive Sales strategy in line with Company growth.
* Direct the Marketing team in all areas.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Executive:
* 4 years minimum B2B sales experience, with a proportion in the Events industry
* A deep knowledge of sales processes / business development techniques
* Passion for leading and managing
* Desire to work within a small, high-performing team
* A good idea of how sales and marketing work together and can utilise each other
* Adaptable with an enthusiasm for inter-personal relations
* Bachelor's Degree
The Business Development Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus up to £20,000 OTE and excellent benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Director sales role in our exciting Live Events agency or to apply send your CV to Tom at Reuben Sinclair on .
- business development
- events agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job