A fantastic opportunity to join this Division of a FTSE 100! This portfolio has delivered intelligence to the commercial property world since 1858. In the past decade the prestigious property brand has developed rapidly into a large portfolio of services with its data, online, and face to face services delivering essential data and news to a fast-paced market.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join us at this exciting time, who wants to take their career to the next level. You will be based in our Central London office , taking responsibility for delivering new subscription revenues across a defined list of commercial property agents. The role offers the right candidate a significant opportunity to move their career forward as you will be directly responsible for executing on a new business strategy over the next 12 months and beyond, that is set to define the future of this product.
You will personally be hunting down and winning targets within our prospect list and leading a business development team of 4
This is an extremely exciting and challenging role that for the right candidate could make their career, all within a FTSE 50 group company. We require an individual with a strong, proven track record of delivering new business sales and overachievement, along with a tenacious character who is willing to go above and beyond to hit their targets. High-level sales experience, gravitas, tenacity and the ability to take the lead are absolute essentials to this role.
Minimum skills required:
- Extensive new business sales experience in data sales and/or software sales. Proof of achievement and overachievement against target
- Proven ability of defining and executing a new business strategy
- Excellent networking skills and ability to self-generate new business opportunities
- A desire to be on the phone generating new business as well as working with prospects face to face
- Can do, positive attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to accurately forecast, build and manage a pipeline
- Knowledge of the commercial property market
- Formalised value based sales training
- Salesforce experience and wider sales reporting experience
- Business Development