About this role:
Business Development Directors are assigned a geographic territory within specific geographies. Their goal is to prospect companies which are not presently purchasing Gartner Research. The purpose is to identify key buying centers in these companies to sell Gartner Research to expand Gartner’s net new client base.
A typical day might look like:
• Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities; build and effectively manage a territory of prospects to drive business development.
• Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients, transitioning closed clients to existing Account Executive team to manage the relationship moving forward
• Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology
• Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
• 7+ years of proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware)
• Ability to prospect and develop C-level and senior-level relationships within large global enterprises
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
Who you are:
• Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner sales associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commissions
• Generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'