Job Title: Business Development Director / Manager ( AWS Cloud Services) to £75k base + excellent commission ( Double OTE) - home-based.
Senior Sales Executive, BDM, New Business Development Manager, Senior BDM, Cloud, Security, Managed IT, Business Development Director, AWS Sales Manager, AWS
The company is a provider of Managed Software and Solutions Services who specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity while delivering better outcomes from their customers' existing technology investments.
Their ability to deliver flexible infrastructures utilising cloud technologies ,coupled with their responsive, agile, and capable technical teams is why customers choose them above their competitors. Their innovative Solutions Service approach ( being independent from solutions providers and carriers) separates them from other competitors. Services range from cloud security, networking and collaboration services.
They are currently looking for a talented Business Development Manager / Director who specialises in selling Amazon Web Services ( AWS)
As a Business Development Manager, you will develop new sales pipeline related to AWS opportunities, through to closure, while continuing to build relationships with new customers. Working directly with Amazon Web Services you will need to build trust and respect within the organisation, and generate leads, alongside developing sales & marketing campaigns in order to drive new opportunities.
The role will be home-based but may occasionally involve some client visits.
- Drive forward the company's AWS sales strategy and sales pipeline related to AWS opportunities through to closure
- Build relationships across Amazon Web Services ( AWS) establishing trust and respect to generate leads
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Identify and analyse customer business requirements and align with your organisation’s solutions
- Customer relationship planning and Account Planning
- Develop Sales & Marketing campaigns to drive new business opportunities
- Accurate sales forecasting and meeting quarterly sales targets
- Generate quality, well qualified leads with your contacts
- Previous work experience in IT Services or Cloud Services selling Cloud Solutions
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, new business role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for technology and industry / market segment knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of the services and offerings by the company
- Well versed in selling Cloud Solutions, preferably AWS
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated to succeed with ability to work on own initiative, and converse at all levels
- Results oriented and keen to exceed targets
- Excellent ability to build rapport, influence and develop business relationships.
This role will be home-based and involve maybe some ad-hoc travel to clients within the UK ( some changes to this due to Covid 19) and offers the prospect of working for a growing, vibrant business that operates in the UK and Abroad.
Successful candidates MUST HAVE a background selling Cloud Solutions ( preferably AWS) , and some technical understanding to be considered for this role.
A base salary up to £75k + car allowance
25 days Hols,
Excellent Commission scheme - Uncapped
Candidates who have sold Managed Public / Private Cloud with the appropriate experience are encouraged to apply.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time
- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud
- amazon web services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'