Business Development Director - Key Accountabilities:
Working as part of our sales team you will be selling market leading portfolio monitoring software, delivered as a Software as a Service, primarily to private equity fund managers. You will be expected to build relationships with key decision makers and grow a sales pipeline from prospecting to negotiation and closing.
The role will require extensive presentation skills and existing experience selling into the private equity industry will be preferred. You will also be required to attend industry conferences which will assist in strengthening the brand. Responsibilities / day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to;
- Qualifying new business opportunities, progressing leads, and matching our solutions to the requirements of the client
- Conducting complex product demonstrations via phone and in person, the role will involve travel
- Providing feedback on client requirements to aid the development of new products/services.
- Developing relationships with clients, addressing questions and responding to customer queries
- Collaborating with internal Consulting & Development teams to support both existing and future clients
Business Development Director - Required Competencies:
- Demonstrate self-motivation, diligence, emotional intelligence
- A natural aptitude for successfully building relationships
- Experience of medium/long cycle business-to-business sales looking for a new challenge with a small but growing team
- It is essential that the successful candidate quickly develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the company's product offerings
- Experience in the alternative assets industry, or experience in software sales using a customizable product
- Able to quickly establish rapport with potential clients
- Have the resilience to overcome objections
- Ability to find effective ways to reach the right individuals in organisations
Business Development Director - Business Overview:
- Delivers market-leading cloud collaboration software
- Built an extensive in-house team of experienced consultants and financial analysts
- Supporting a global customer base
- Always seeking new people to join our team
- Offer an innovative, dynamic, multi-cultural and challenging work environment
- Consider staff to be their best asset
An effective verbal communicator, your ability to interact well and engage with senior management / key industry professionals at global institutions is crucial. You will have a professional telephone manner and be able to work effectively to achieve personal revenue based targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre sales professional with roughly 5 years’ experience. Candidate should have a desire to progress your sales career within a fast growing company and to be instrumental to the development of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job