Our Client is a leading SaaS and customer experience software solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- A pure New Business Sales role which is home based and applications are welcome from across the UK.
- Continuously review the market to identify new business opportunities.
- Follow and investigate potential leads to close new business deals.
- Seek new opportunities to expand the company’s client base and maximize profit.
- Manage and maintain positive business relationship with third party stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver accurate forecasting to support business development.
- Evaluate and profile new prospects and qualify leads.
- Work alongside and support both the business development and finance teams.
- Support the team and aid the smooth transformation of sales into project delivery.
- Ensure that business proposals are prepared and tenders are responded to in a timely manner.
- Support the teams with preparing and negotiating contracts.
- Take part in indirect sales activities.
- Take pride in self-improvement and share knowledge to coach and mentor junior colleagues.
- Work towards and focus on customer satisfaction at all times.
- Be a product advocate and the face of the company at various networking events.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of selling to either Telco / Finance / Utilities industry is a must.
- Proven, demonstrable track record of comprehensively building target account plans that have subsequently realised signifant revenues.
- Extensive SaaS and CX (Customer Experience) Sales experience is essential.
- Expertise in CRM solution sales.
- Sound all around knowledge of the Customer Experience market.
- Proven track record of being successful in a target driven environment.
- Previous experience of working within the technology industry would be beneficial.
- Strong and confident communicator with the ability to make beneficial business decisions.
- Ability and experience of working with colleagues from all backgrounds.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work efficiently both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Natural desire to succeed and exceed targets.
- Experience of working as part of a remote team.
- In-depth knowledge of data application and businesses that focus on customer service.
- Business Development
- Customer Experience