Work for a vibrant, dynamic organisation that wins awards with its passion to make a difference.
Following a significant period of government lead reform across the sector we are seeking a dynamic new member to the Business Development team whose role will help identify trends and support growth and development of future services.
Business Development Data Analyst
Location: Head Office, Manchester
Contract: Permanent, 36 hours per week
Salary: £23,157 - £26,598 (Pay point 31 to 38)
As Business Development Data Analyst you will be working with the Business Development Team delivering the Charity’s Business Development strategy linking with, finance and the frontline teams to ensure we can demonstrate the difference we make.
Your key tasks will include:
- Support the research, evaluation and quality monitoring of After Adoption services
- Benchmark sector activities and provide insightful impact data to assist in developing new services
- Support of contract management
- Support data collation and presentation
- Support of Business Development activities and events
- Co-ordination of promotional events
The experience and skills you will need to bring includes:
- Experience in collating and analysing business/financial information
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of data analysis tools
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations
- Clear verbal and written communication skills; including telephone skills
At After Adoption we support children, adults and families to deal with the impact of adoption and the difference it brings. We are a national charity and one of the leading adoption agencies in England and Wales.
Our core functions include:
- Finding families for children in care when no one else can
- Supporting adoptive families to thrive
- Delivering award winning adoption support services such as our SafeBase parenting programme and TalkAdoption, Camps and Short Breaks for children and young adopted people
- Supporting birth parents who have lost children to adoption
- Helping people reunite with family separated by adoption
At After Adoption we will value and invest in your development and your benefits package will include:
- Matched employers contribution to a group pension scheme (to a maximum of 6%)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Family friendly policies and flexible working via credit time
If you are passionate about our mission and want to play a role in driving forward the work of After Adoption, we want to hear from you.
Closing date: Midnight, 10th June 2018
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button to be directed to our website.
Applicants will be subject to verification and vetting checks related to child protection and safeguarding matters. These include references covering a five year period, medical fitness checks, qualification status/registration, identity checks and Enhanced DBS checks as laid down by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be shortlisted to interview.
After Adoption is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
After Adoption a registered charity number 1000888 is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
- Business Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job