Barnett Waddingham is the UK’s largest independent provider of actuarial, administration and consultancy services, spread across 8 offices throughout the UK. We are a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated advice and consultancy. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working for an award winning leading organisation in a closely knit and friendly team.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and ambitious firm, which maintains its core values, supportive job structure and work/life balance. Increasing our talented workforce is imperative to maintaining a proactive and competitive business and we are now pleased to add a new role to our firm. The Business Development Coordinator will work across three of our key practice areas (Trustee Consulting, Investment Consulting and Pension Administration) to ensure that business development activity is delivered in a coordinated and efficient manner.
If you have some experience in a business development role, have great organisational skills and strong copywriting skills, then please read on!
This might well suit a recent graduate who has some relevant experience and a can-do attitude!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- As the Business Development Coordinator will be engaged with stakeholders across 3 key practice areas, we'll be looking for really strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- You'll need to be able to demonstrate strong copywriting skills and show that you have an eye for detail. You'll already have some business development experience but this doesn't need to have been gained within a pensions environment although it would certainly be an advantage.
- You'll have a busy and varied role, which will cover prospect co-ordination, analysis, website updates and database management so you'll be used to juggling priorities.
- As well as conducting research, analysing prospect data and coordinating meetings, you'll need to develop a strong working relationship with our Marketing department.
- At Barnett Waddingham high on our list of priorities is to go beyond what our clients expect of us so we're looking for somebody who is enthusiastic, somebody who wants to do a really great job and takes satisfaction from this.
Ideally, we'd like to see a university degree supported by relevant business development experience but we realise that the "right" candidate will not necessarily fit this model! So, if you have some really good business development experience, share our values and have, as a minimum, Grade C / 4 or above in GCSE English and Maths, then we'd love to hear from you.
Strong copywriting skills
Working knowledge of MS Office and other Windows-based applications
If possible ....
Experience or knowledge of pensions would be a real benefit and professional services experience a definite advantage but we won't rule you out just because you don't have either of these.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to join an award-winning firm that will support and encourage you to develop and further your skills.
- The opportunity to study towards relevant professional qualifications once you're settled in and doing a good job.
- A very competitive benefits package: non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus, 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 more/less days per year, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, annual season ticket loan and much, much more.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Graduate Level
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"