Are you looking for an exciting new job opportunity in central London? Our client is a rapidly growing management consultancy dedicated to improving health, care and public services. They work at the most senior levels with Chief Executives and Boards of organisations and systems to help them on their most critical issues.
The role of Resourcing and Bid Coordinator will support the proposal and bid management process from kick-off to submission and close down of bid. You will also support the process of resourcing consultants. The ideal candidate will be highly organised and an excellent written and verbal communicator. You should have excellent ICT skills, including excel.
• Implement the proposal management process and its inputs including CVs and Case Studies
• Develop a systemised process for resourcing projects and bids, ensuring clear and timely communication to senior leadership team and staff
• Lead capacity planning for all projects and proposals when looking at staff and associate availability
• Assist with the internal end-to-end commercial processes within the business
• Support the proposal and bid management process from kick-off to submission and close down of bid
• Assist with costing proposals
• Ensure accurate timely submissions and capturing of crucial commercial information
• Assist with the recording of all contract documentation
• Issue associate contracts/schedules and approve associate invoices
• Manage, maintain and track resourcing for bid development and project work. This includes calculating utilisation and issuing reports to senior leadership team and Board
• Assist with securing access to commercial frameworks and assist on procurement processes. Seek, review and make Partners aware of business opportunities on open procurement and frameworks
• Assist with reporting of bid outcomes including criteria matching
• Help produce, develop and coordinate reports for the Business Development Committee
• Support business development opportunities with clients and partner organisations
• Develop a process for approving annual leave taking into consideration the business need and capacity planning
• Assist with writing proposals, proof-reading and ensure the agreed branding and formatting is applied and compliant with relevant submission guidance
• Effectively communicate resourcing decisions to staff following resourcing meetings
• Effectively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including Senior Partners
• Maintain excellent relationships with associates and provide regular updates on availability to resourcing committee
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• Experience in business development role within procurement or contracting would be advantageous
• Numerate and strong ICT skills with an eye for detail working to a high level of accuracy
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and changing priorities with senior members of the organisation
• Strong skills in writing (Word and PowerPoint), quantitative analysis (Excel) and problem solving
• Well organised, reliable, determined, driven and enthusiastic
• Good communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'