We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company based within a 5 minute walk of Billericay Station. This position is a fixed term maternity leave cover position. We are offering a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, company pension, company stock options and other benefits.
The Business Development Coordinator has a multi-faceted role within the Construction Division, with a focus on both Business Development and Marketing. The role reports to the Senior Manager for Estimating and works closely with the Estimating Team, Coordinating their work in relation to tender responses. The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for identifying leads and proactively identifying opportunities for cross selling our services and creating marketing collateral to support the tender process.
Duties will include:
- Searching the Glenigan website, Construction Enquirer and Construction News for Construction, Fencing and Design leads, on a daily basis.
- Management of all project leads received via various sources, working with the BD manager to target agreed leads to provide tender opportunities.
- Development and management of Marketing Data Base using Easy PQQ
- Regular chasing of leads to build rapport with potential clients and ensure full information has been provided.
- Making calls and targeting new business regarding our total service offering but focussing on landscape construction opportunities
- To assist the BD Manager and bid writer in the development of client proposals and bid documents including PQQ’s, questionnaire’s, quality submissions & tender documents.
- Management of incoming tenders, allocation & follow up
- Assign tender requests to Estimators and follow up to ensure timely completion.
- Production of Monthly reports & General Admin
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Previous experience in customer facing role
- Excellent Customer Service
- Three to five years' experience or equivalent in a sales or marketing role
- Strong IT Skills