Title: Business Development Coordinator / Trainee Account Executive
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus Exceptional Benefits Package and career path
Are you an accomplished and ambitious insurance professional who has the desire, attitude and ambition to succeed in a sales environment?
Our client, an innovative and progressive insurance broker, are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual to promote growth in the South Wales region, following an unprecedented period of growth nationally.
A driven individual is sought to help shape the future of an already successful region in this high profile position. This role is designed specifically to take successful candidate from coordinating and leading the business development activities, in to a full Account Executive position.
About the Role:
The core responsibilities will involve the following:
- Creating and managing the prospects list for the region.
- Updating and progressing the prospect pipeline for accurate and up to date management information.
- Actively develop pipeline via a variety of mediums including cold calling, web based research, social media, client referral, Acc Exec referral etc.
- Working alongside marketing and digital media to help coordinate and drive new business initiatives.
- Co-ordinating follow-up activity on quotes and managing the closing process with the sales person.
- Maintaining the quote diary.
- Co-ordinate the follow up of prospects with sales team/underwriters and follow up NTU’s on previous month to generate future prospects.
This position is designed to take a driven yet inexperienced sales person, and train them up to be a fully fledged Account Executive.
You will be supported by some very experienced Account Executives and Sales leaders, taking you out on dual client visits, on the job training as well as first hand sales training.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The successful applicant will already have gained some experience of transacting commercial business in either a company or broking environment.
- You will want a career in insurance sales and have the drive to progress your career.
- You will have the ability to establish and develop high-level business relationships and be confident in your own ability.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
Up to £30,000 plus an exceptional bonus and benefits package.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job