My client has been established in the North East of England for over 20 years and is now looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their friendly, vibrant team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new clients.
- Working closely with the Client Relationship team to arrange branding and collateral.
- Ensuring all accounts are properly set up with agreed products and pricing, on time and to agreed standards
- Develop bespoke gift ranges for new and existing clients, striking the best balance between client requirements and commercial objectives.
- Drive business growth of own client base and identify new opportunities through cross selling.
- Ensure commercial objectives (turnover and gross margin) are achieved.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with the management team.
- Ensure an appropriate schedule of client meetings / calls is in place to ensure ongoing relationship management and commercial development of accounts.
- Attend relevant events to network and create leads.
- A proven track record in B2B sales.
- Experience of hitting targets through cold calling.
- Not afraid to make a large number of calls a day.
- Able to handle rejection and move on in a polite way.
- Consultative approach when speaking to potential clients.
- Well presented as you may be asked to attend networking events/client visits.
- The desire to make a real career for yourself as there are genuine routes to progression within the company.
In return you will get:
- A base salary up to £25,000 per year based on experience.
- Pension Scheme.
- Other great benefits to be discussed at an interview stage!
Apply today if this is the ideal role for you or for further information call Daniel Edgar on .
- Business Development