Job title: Business Development Consultant
Salary - £20-25k + Competitive Bonus structure
Award winning recruitment company, Templine (Siamo Group) are looking to employ a Business Development Consultant to join their successful Central Sales Team.
Full training will be provided. Up to level 5 Business Management qualifications offered for the right candidate. Bonus scheme for results achieved. Fantastic opportunity for growth and progression within the group.
Templine has an exciting opportunity to support the continued expansion of the Branch network by introducing new clients through sales and the development of new and existing client accounts.
To work with Senior Management and Managers in designated branches with the development of leads and PSLs in order to achieve objectives.
Area: Birmingham. Own transport is required and must be willing to travel.
Hours of Work:
9.00am – 5 .00pm with a 1 x hour paid lunch break
What we are looking for:
Hard working and confident with a positive attitude
A great personality with a passion for people
Two years sales experience, either field or telesales is essential.
Ability to work to targets and deadlines
Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
Key Functions of the Position:
- Win new business primarily within the blue-collar sector for temporary recruitment from telephone call, to contract.
- Relationship build and lead generate
- Achieving sales targets for telephone calls and client visits
- Gaining business at the targeted price and margin agreed by Manager.
- Develop and grow relationships through regular contact with clients via calls and agreed visits with both new and developed clients
- Work closely with the Manager to achieve all of the company’s sales objectives and consult with them about leads and client requirements to find swift resolution and provide a professional customer service
- Understand the recruitment and legislation process to enable greater gains from all stakeholders
- Wherever possible promote and cross sell the various divisions of the Siamo Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job