Office Angels, Brighton are currently expanding their Award Winning Team for another successful year! This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly driven individual to join an established and incredibly successful Consultancy.
With quality at the epicentre of everything we do, this office has seen success year-on-year and ultimately this is a genuine opportunity to work for a brilliant company that rewards hard work and effort.
If you are attracted to working for our iconic brand which has been established for over 30 years then why not start your career in our top performing office!
The businesses we partner with are SME's from various industry sectors; you can be rest assured that no two recruits will ever be the same and you will learn something new everyday!
To ensure you elevate your career and become the very best the industry has to offer, you will receive on-going training and support provided by talented professionals. More importantly you will work along side an award winning team who are eager to share their wealth of knowledge.
If that wasn't enough we also boast an impressive commission structure, regular incentives and a staffing package which includes:
** Pension ** Life assurance ** Private medical insurance ** Discounts of major retailers **
In return we ask that you are driven by delivering first class customer service and enjoy making your goals a reality. You will need:
- Exposure to sales - and have loved it
- Natural relationship building skills
- Professionalism in abundance
Purpose of Job:
- Identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place across a wide range of industry sectors
- Matching the right candidate to the right company to carry out short and long terms assignments
- To obtain quality, qualified leads through multiple channels to increase business opportunities
- To continue to provide local businesses with a temporary staffing solution within an Office Professional capacity
- Contacting candidates via Job boards/advertising/networking to gain new business opportunities
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets
- Recruitment Experience (Preferable, but not essential as we provide an industry renowned training program)
- Degree educated (Preferable but not essential)
- Driven with high energy attitude
- Car driver essential due to the geographical area coverage
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Inquisitive with an investigative nature
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your business
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Company annual awards trip
- Fully paid expenses
If you have read this and are eager to find out more it couldn't be easier, upload your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job