This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, ambitious commercial team and to help you achieve your own personal career aspirations. Our client is looking for an independent thinker who is a strong communicator and extremely professional.
- Develop relationships with employers focusing on generating commercial income
- Act as the key point of contact and account manager for a designated client base, operating with a focussed professional approach to grow existing accounts
- Work with the senior managers to source and pitch for new business opportunities with employers, demonstrating knowledge of the organisations entire offering
- Work closely with the Business Development Co-ordinator to assist in the development of bespoke training programmes and proposals for employers
- Work closely with the Business Development Co-ordinator to ensure successful delivery of training programmes to employers
- Work with the Marketing department to promote commercial activities and training courses to employers across the region, and develop marketing plans to meet industry requirements
- Enter, track and be familiar with all leads and sales activity via the CRM system, including follow up activity for sales proposals/ visits
- Attend and actively promote services at business networking events and relevant conferences and follow up with leads as necessary
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge on funding streams available to employers and learners.
- Significant experience in a commercial sales environment
- Three to five years’ experience of working within a fast-moving commerical environment
- Historic success in generating your own leads, including cold calling, face to face selling and networking
- Experience of working in a training/educational environment is preferable, but not essential
- Degree or relevant experience
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Tenacious, persuasive, competitive, self-starter with excellent motivation and professionalism
- Ability to develop positive and long-lasting working relationships with clients
- Show confidence in dealing with and pitching to senior decision makers internally and externally
- Demonstrable negotiation and closing sales skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook.
- Salary £27-29,000 pa
- Generous pension scheme
- 32 days holiday plus bank holiday
We expect to receive a high volume of applications and therefore if you do not hear back from us within 7 days it means your application has not been successful.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job