Business Development Consultant, B2B Sales - £30k OTE First year
Online Sporting Games - Fantasy Leagues - Sporting Event sponsorship
An exciting opportunity for an eager and ambitious Sales / Business Development / Telesales professional looking to take their next step on the ladder of their career. This would be ideal for someone with a keen interest in sport!!
- Office based In Hove - Fantastic working office environment
- £25k to 30k OTE - We will want you to grow but you will be looking at an initial OTE of £25K-30k based on hitting achievable targets.
- Full package to be discussed in interview
You must be;
- Target driven- able to work with KPI’s to achieve targets
- At least 18 months sales/business development/telesales experience
- Good telephone manner who can communicate with mid-level and senior decision makers
This is a purely new business role, where you will work with and report directly to the Director, where you will be involved in identifying the target companies and brands to approach. Once identified you will research the key decision maker via phone and internet, call the key contacts, send follow up communications and target meetings.
We are looking for a self-starter who is looking to develop and evolve a consultative sales career within the marketing, sports and entertainment industries.
* Background to the role: *
Selling white label Fantasy and Predictor online games to large companies, publishers in the UK and globally.
You will be required to develop commercial partnerships with FMCG brands and agencies with a view to engagements throughout the UK
You will be provided hands-on support and mentorship, with the following focuses on the role
- Identify and research relevant brands to sell sponsorship / commercial packages to
- Cold call to identify and qualify right decision makers
- Sending follow up emails to correct decision makers
- Follow up calls with the objective of moving interest to a meeting. (soft closing)
- Face-to-face meetings (once established) to present packages with aim to close deal
* The Right Candidate; *
You will be a self-starter, an ambitious person, maybe just starting out in your career (with at least 18 months business development experience) wanting to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment with no ceiling for growth.
You will have no qualms picking up the phone to new prospects, be articulate in communicating our offering specific to a prospect's needs with a passion for communication and marketing.
This role would particularly appeal to someone who has a keen interest in sport!
You will start as an appointment booker, but with a roadmap to get you to deliver the full sales cycle
For more details about the role please apply online to register your interest.
GOTO Resourcing is working the capacity of a recruitment agency in relation to this role.
- Business Development