Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable Training Provider? Do you have experience within Business Development?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant for a highly reputable Training Provider based in Co.Durham. Based within the New Business team, you will be responsible for engaging with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of hiring an apprentice.
Business Development Consultant Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Identifying and sourcing your own prospects across a territory you are assigned
- Contacting businesses over the phone, email and social networks, using news articles, partner referrals
- Booking appointments with employers for Business Development Managers to attend
- Building a rapport and a relationship with companies and their decision makers and engaging them in products and services
- Hitting and exceeding targets set by management in relation to the amount of appointments booked
- Maintaining and managing accurate customer records using our CRM system
- Scouring and attending events nationally to network with potential clients
- Identifying prospects on a large scale to implement direct mail campaigns
Business Development Consultant Applicants:
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Able to receive and make phone calls with no hesitations
- Able to work collectively as part of a team but equally able to work individually
- Be ambitious, determined, self-motivated and have an out-going personality
- Sales Experience preferred
Applicants may also be interested in Training, Education, Sales, Business Development, Telesales, New Business.
- Business Development
- New Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job