Do you have a proven track record within IT Sales?
Feeling the 'New Year, New Job' vibe?
Role: Business Development/Account Manager - IT Solutions Provider
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
For over 30 years, my client has been established as one of the UK's leading IT/Technology and Supplies resellers. With over 15 offices across the UK and revenues in excess of £220million, the business shows no signs of slowing down. They are partnered with the largest names in IT; Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, to name a few...
- Using marketing leads and your own sourced leads.
- Carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone to establish initial relationship.
- Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects to ensure the reputation is of the highest quality.
- Develop the computerised database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations and orders.
- Attending regular training to keep industry knowledge up to date.
- Minimum of 12 months IT/Office Supplies sales experience (with proven track record)
- Money motivated
- Second to none time management/organisation skills
- Dedicated, can do, highly motivated attitude
- Thick skin (not for the faint hearted)
- Competitive nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Ready to take the next step in your career? Don't wait for 2020, apply today!
#businessdevelopment #accountmanagement #ITsales #ITsolutions #IT #technology #technologysolutions #remoteworking #salesexecutive
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
- IT Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'