BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT- RECRUITMENT SECTOR.
Salary up to £30,000 plus high OTE £40/50k.
Ruth Moran have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our client who have been going for over 30 years within the Recruitment Industry. My client offers a great working environment, smart offices and super earning potential. The role involves looking after the Industrial and Commercial side, you will be based in the Crewe office but will be travelling to see clients.
- Identify new business
- Develop new clients by generation, sales calls, face to face meetings
- Provide strategic hands on support and work closely with the consultants
- Contact lapsed clients to revitalise business
- Assist in development of the company.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a committed individual with experience in Recruitment
- Have the ability to build rapport and influencing others using various communication styles.
- Have high professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
- The ability to have a consultative conversation with decision makers about their recruitment process
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to earn a lot of money, who enjoys going and meeting new clients building good relationship and isn’t afraid to sell.
Apply now for immediate interview.
"recruitment consultant’', "Senior recruitment consultant’', "recruiter'', "senior recruiter'', "Senior consultant'', "Perms Consultants", "Temps Consultants", ’'RecruitmentManager’', "Branch Manager", ’'BillingManager’', "Recruitment Branch Manager’', Regional Manager", "Area Manager", "Divisional Manager’', "Industrial", "Driving", "On-site", "Catering", "Hospitality"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job