Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment and understand the importance of quality and standards.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Co-ordinator at our Ringmer office. This role is 4 days per week for 12 months.
To provide professional support to the Business Development Team
Essential Job Duties
Supporting the Bid Manager on tender process to include:
•Liaising with stake holders to provide information by required deadlines
• Preparation and collation of supporting attachments and appendices
• Production of flow charts and other process related documents
• Assist in the submission of tender and proposal documents to include uploading to online tender portals or printing and binding for hard copy submission in good time to meet deadline
• Production of maps and images for tenders using Adobe Photoshop (Training given)
• Proof reading and formatting document to HML required standard
• Monitoring tender portals for new business opportunities
• Registering and downloading of tender documents
• Maintaining tracker with status of tenders and chasing for feedback
• Updating boilerplate with information which is passed to the co-ordinators via Bid Manager and other colleagues
• Co-ordinate conference calls and meetings as required
• Co-ordinate and format presentations, supporting documentation and information required for client meetings
• Good typing/keyboard skills essential
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate and build good working relationshipswith both external and internal contacts
• Experience of working in a 'support role', working deadlines in a fast paced environment. Ability to prioritise workloads.
• Experience of organising diaries and co-ordinating meetings both internally and externally
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Required to handle confidential/commercially sensitive data
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Business Development