Business Development Bid Manager
£40-£55k plus excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's largest independent planning and design consultancy who have a team of Architects, Landscape Planners and Designers and Environmental Specialists. They have offices in 12 locations throughout the UK and employ over 350 staff.
A brand new position has been created, for a Business Development Bid Manager to support the BD Director in structuring and delivering support for bids, pitches and tender submissions for the 12 offices.
- Research new and existing businesses to inform approaches
- Manage and build presence on core tendering portals
- Manage and support bid submission process
- Support basic formatting of the submission in inDesign
- Coordinate opportunities with team members
It is essential that you will have the following skills/experience;
- Experience within a Bid Coordination/Management role
- Property/Construction/Built Environment experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
If you would like to be a part of this growing, successful company, click on the link below to apply
- Bid Coordinator; Bid Management; Bid Coordinatoon; Business Development Bid Manager