We are currently working with one of the UK's largest, independent Design Consultancies to recruit a Senior candidate to join their established Business Development (BD) and Marketing team based in London.
This newly created position is a fantastic opportunity to support the BD Director to establish a structure and deliver comprehensive support for multi-sector bids, pitches and tendering submissions practice-wide.
The BD team provide centralised support around new and existing business, advising on strategy and supporting approaches. The successful candidate would help improve our understanding of the public sector landscape and hone our abilities to respond efficiently to bid opportunities. The candidate will help strengthen our position within the tendering/framework driven markets by marketing project case studies and articulating value proposition, conducting targeted research and messaging to support BD activity and establishing content for future tender or capability statements.
It is essential that the candidate:
- Has experience of working in a similar role
- Has industry knowledge
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Is positive, pro-active and has a good level of judgement
- Has strong organisational and prioritisation skills, while flexible in approach
- Can use their own initiative and work under pressure if needed
- Has excellent attention to detail
Please apply online to Gemma with a copy of your CV. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- Bid Manager
- Creative Support
- Marketing & Communication Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job