Business Development Associate
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Are you a driven and dynamic sales professional with amazing customer focus? Could you thrive as a Business Development Associate for an incredible market research company? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
Our client is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Now, our client is looking for a Business Development Associate to join their forward-thinking team.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £18,500 - £22,500
- Highly competitive commission scheme delivering an OTE of £23,150 - £29,940
- Childcare vouchers
- Superb training facilities
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing with service
Working from fantastic countryside offices, you will discover an international organisation with operations in America, Europe and Canada and a large, growing account base that includes many well-known brands including restaurants, retailers, banks and hotels.
With a comprehensive set of benefits, you will also find that the rewards are considerable and include a superb commission structure and well as many value-adding extras. What’s more, you will receive great training and the chance to join a team who consider themselves much more family than colleagues.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Development Associate, you will be tasked with forging ongoing relationships with prospective clients.
Specifically, you will engage with target organisations, set sales appointments, schedule presentations and build mutually beneficial relationships with relevant decision makers.
Your role will involve:
- Reporting to the Associate Sales Director
- Utilising a strategic sales approach, active listening skills and proven lead generation, prospecting, business acumen and creativity
- Engaging with multiple levels of an organisation up to C level executives
- Using social media, telephone and email channels to introduce our client
- Building and maintaining the database of prospective clients
- Supporting Marketing to build and deliver sales campaigns
- Researching prospects
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Sales experience
- Experience of engaging with prospect decision makers at target organisations to set sales appointments, schedule presentations and develop ongoing relationships
- Bags of commercial acumen
- Strong communication and listening skills
Our client is interested in hearing from those with experience as a Business Development Associate, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales Rep, Telemarketing Advisor, or Sales Representative.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you are a customer focused Business Development Associate, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job