Our client is a group of passionate urban transformers who are committed to restoring protecting and breathing new life into urban landscapes. They have recently been accredited with an Investors in People award.
The Business Development Associate is a key revenue creation and client relationship focussed role within the areas of the business. All lead generation will be provided, as well as sales tools and assets to enable the post holder to convert high quality prospects into revenue and long-term accounts. No cold calling, this is not a traditional role, the approach is solution selling by identifying client’s needs. The successful candidate will work in a positive, collaborative and innovative environment, with forward thinking and energetic people. There is plenty of opportunity to make an impact on the business and sector.
- Respond to client queries via different channels, e.g. web, telephone, email, repeat customer, referral, live chat, tender request or any other form of enquiry following company process
- Where appropriate, conduct Google Earth consultations
- Keep all records up to date in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Keep industry knowledge up to date through research and own self development
- Drive revenue to consistently achieve target against surveys and tests
- Deliver surveys and tests, following organisational process and methodology
- Create proposals by following company framework and effective use of company sales assets
- Build trust with clients and prospects by effective positioning of solutions
- Liaise with suppliers
- Project support as required
- Supply chain management where necessary
- Support the project team and other team members where required
- With Office Associate, ensure that company vehicles are ready for surveys, tests and site visits
- Product, equipment and methodology research
- Data entry/CRM maintenance
- Ensure quality standards are highlighted to clients
- Work with Project team to ensure quality standards are consistently delivered
- Deliver service excellence and manage risk in line with ISO 9001 and 14001
- Target focussed role with plenty of scope to develop revenues
- Own diary management with support from the Office Associate during key periods
- Proactively research industry for own knowledge and develop
- Timely update of records, leads, sales status, conversions and pipeline
- Timely preparation of reporting for sales and company meetings, and management team
- Identify key areas for up-selling on projects and with existing clients
- Proactively develop existing accounts, relationships and identify new opportunities and long-term growth.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent sales and closing skills, including client engagement and management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Target, relationship and quality focussed
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Desire to grow and develop
- Ability and willingness to adapt effectively to change
- Ambitious, open-minded and flexible
- Team player
- Façade, building and roofing restoration industry knowledge desirable, not essential.
A competitive salary of £25,000 to £28,000 basic plus realistic OTE £10,000 per annum uncapped commission, with benefits including flexible working, training, 20 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, pension, etc. is available.
If you think you have the skills, approach and attitude for this role then please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.