The company provide the financial services industry the information they need to make informed decisions on investments. With a growing presence globally, they are now on the lookout for their next sales superstar who is looking to merge research and business development!
- You will work closely with the project team understanding the gaps in the client's knowledge to ensure you are fully aware of what information you need to obtain moving forward.
- You will research companies and speak to industry experts so you can share the knowledge with the clients.
- You will be conducting telephone interviews as well as booking face to face meetings with experts to gather information for your clients.
- You will remain up-to-date with industry news, allowing for proactively information gathering.
- Being degree educated in a research orientated subject area which will allow you quickly grasp the technicality of the role
- Being persuasive will allow you successfully book meeting and obtain information for industry experts.
- Being target-driven will allow you to work in a fast-paced environment whilst achieving goals.
- Being fluent in German is essential to communicate with the target market.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment? Building relationships and working in the financial industry with great benefits then this Business Development role could be for you. Click Apply now!
- business development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'