Our client is a leading consultancy firm that focuses in property and construction sector. They are looking for a Business Development Assistant to join them in their London branch.
- Working under own initiative and liaising with the Business Development (BD) team, the local Director and the Head of BD in the production of bids and tenders, within defined timescales
- Maintaining project data sheets, case studies and staff CV’s to ensure they reflect recent project work
- Input to the ongoing development of marketing collateral
- Contribution to ongoing central BD and marketing strategy
- Arranging BD meetings and appointments
- Managing and coordinating any customer feedback before during and after projects
- Managing and coordinating any social media activity
- Administration duties
- Conducting research into current and target clients and sectors
- Attending business development events
- Experience working in Business Development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Experience in bid or marketing or working within a construction environment
- Experience of working with InDesign document production software and Office 365
- Experience of working with Yammer and OneDrive would be advantageous
- Graphic design experience or experience in the production of marketing information
- Strong interpersonal skills
What they can offer
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance
- Free use of company lodge(s)
- Other benefits
- Full time role.
- Client offers a fantastic salary.
- Office is situated in Central London.
If interested, apply now with your updated CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'