We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join an established law firm in Newcastle. They are an award-winning firm and the role will join a friendly Business Development team.
Purpose of the role:
Support Practice Groups on the day to day activities in the delivery of business development plans.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Contribute to the successful implementation of business development and marketing plans through:
- Maintaining the business development content on the firm intranet, including updating the groups events calendar.
- Updating and maintaining information on firm websites.
- Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of Legal Directory submissions.
- Assisting with the implementation of specific business development projects.
- Working directly with the relevant Business Development team and lawyers to agree approach, source content and secure sign off of the final product
- Consistently meeting both internal and external deadlines to enable prompt delivery of each bid or submission
Bids / Proposals/ Marketing Collateral
- Support the generation of new revenue through:
- Prepare and maintain collateral (brochures, conference collateral, pre-written content).
- Review and proof proposals as requested by other team members.
- Support our content management process and other bid processes.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and in particular, strong written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Basic project management skills.
Don’t hesitate to contact Lisa Brock to discuss the role further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'