We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join an established law firm in the City of London. They are an award-winning firm and the role will join a friendly Business Development team.
Purpose of the role:
Support Practice Groups on the day to day activities in the delivery of business development plans.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the successful implementation of business development and marketing plans through:
- Maintaining the business development content on the firm intranet, including updating the groups events calendar.
- Updating and maintaining information on firm websites.
- Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of Legal Directory submissions.
- Assisting with the implementation of specific business development projects.
- Assisting with the management of events, including on-the-day event support.
Bids / Proposals/ Marketing Collateral
- Support the generation of new revenue through:
- Preparation of credential statements, case studies and capability statements and to support in the preparation of bids and bid presentation materials.
- Capture and manage credentials on the firm's credentials portal.
- Prepare and maintain collateral (brochures, conference collateral, pre-written content).
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and in particular, strong written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Basic project management skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'