This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to join a large professional services organisation in Newcastle as a Business Development Assistant.
My client are a global law firm.
As Business Development Assistant, you will be part of a wider team based in the Newcastle office. This team will support the wider Business Development and Marketing function on specific work areas, namely the preparation of transactional bids and legal directory submissions. The role will involve direct liaison with lawyers and business services teams, including our Global Services Centre in Asia. Full training will be provided for each work area you will be involved in. Previous commercial experience is not essential for this role.
The successful Business Development Assistant will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Have a 2:1 Degree or above.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail and incredibly organised.
- Impeccable verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with all levels across the business.
- Sound knowledge of office package, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Flexible, confident, articulate and committed.
- Brilliant time keeping and organisational skills.
- Can work autonomously or in a group.
- Excellent personal presentation and very professional.
- Within daily commuting distance of the office in central Newcastle, North East England.
Basic salary up to £20k per annum, DOE excellent benefits package.
- b2b sales
- sales and marketing
- marketing graduate
- marketing assistant
- marketing executive
- Business development executive
- sales graduate
- graduate role Newcastle
- business devlopement assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job