New opportunity - Business Development Assistant
Your new company
My client in Preston is looking to recruit a Business Development Assistant to join their organisation.
Your new role
An excellent opportunity to take up a varied position with responsibilities in both executive-level support and marketing. My client is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Assistant to help the promotion their services. You will be involved in a wide range of marketing, communications and administration-related activities in this post, providing valuable insights into a number of elements of the business.
You will have responsibility for recording data, using Excel, for a number of monthly reports and will oversee the management of data from exit questionnaires, reporting initial analyses of these results to senior-level staff. The successful candidate will also play a part in ensuring that marketing targets are met. You will also need to use your strong organisation abilities to manage the stock of crucial marketing materials within the office and liaise with external suppliers, you will use your negotiation skills to ensure the value and quality of goods received.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will support the Business Development and Marketing team by organising cost-effective travel and accommodation, by coordinating the logistics for events and by managing the events calendar.
What you'll need to succeed
They are looking for candidates with sophisticated interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to coordinate activities across various teams will be a key attribute in this role, and applications from candidates with an innate ability to multi-task would be very welcome. Further essential criteria include:
- Good level of general education, including in English and Maths
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in the use of a number of IT programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working in a demanding office environment
- Previous experience of sales and marketing responsibilities would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
- £19,000 + benefits
- 25 days' holiday - pro rata for the first year plus statutory public and bank holidays normally applicable in England
- Company Pension Scheme (matching contributions up to 10% of gross salary)
- Cycle to Work scheme (Benefit available following successful completion of probation)
- Childcare Vouchers scheme for parents with children under the age of 15 (16 for those with special needs).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Business Developement Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job