We have a great opportunity for a graduate with business development experience to join a leading international law firm as a Business Development Assistant, based in the City of London.
The Business Development Assistant will work closely with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and the BD Teams to support business development, client relationship management and marketing strategies for the Corporate Groups. You will be part of a successful and growing group that works with many well-known clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Supporting events and other marketing/BD initiatives, projects and pitches
· Creation and updating marketing collateral - flyers and website
· Creation of credentials documents
· Creation of monthly board reports
· Supporting the BDEs / BDMs on coaching / training within the business groups
· A graduate with strong academic results
· Business Development experience gained in a similar environment
· Good communication skills – both written and oral
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Proactive, tenacious and creative approach
· Ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CS/908583BD .
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job