Our client who are leading manufacturers of their field who are based in Lye, Stourbridge have a fantastic new opportunity for a Business Development & Relationship Manager to join their existing team. Your role will be to develop new customers and to meet the sales objectives agreed. Whilst ensuring that our customer needs and requirements are fully adhered to by offering an efficient and cost effective service. This role will suit someone who an abundance of drive and determination. Whilst this role is predominantly mobile you will be required to attend the office 2 days a week.
Main duties will include:
- Plan and manage a business and territory portfolio in line with the agreed market development strategy.
- Planning and prioritising sales and customer activities.
- Manage product variation, pricing and profit margins in line with the business aims.
- Develop new customers to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain customer and prospective contacts, internal systems and respond and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities to assist in the development of a sustainable and profitable business plan.
- Work closely with other Sales Engineers and Production Staff to ensure an integrated approach towards increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Organise local marketing activities within budget and timescales including product launch promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate at customer meeting and attend internal Company functional meetings.
- Any other duties commensurate with the development of sales.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a strong bias and interest towards technical and project management within an engineering environment.
- Site measurement experience.
- Experience within a similar industry would be desirable but not essential.
- To be able to communicate at all levels.
- To have a methodical approach and be able to resolve issues as and when these arise.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
- A full driving licence.
What we offer in return:
- Full time, permanent contract.
- Competitive Salary with sales commission scheme dependant on experience.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of annual, bank/public days).
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%, rising to 4%.
- Company Car.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- A varied and interesting role within a fast paced manufacturing supplier within the U.K.
- Business Development
- Market Development
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job