Calling all results-driven marketing professionals! I have an incredible opportunity for someone who is experienced in developing marketing strategies, managing client relationships and coordinating events. If you have experience delivering marketing strategies within legal services (or other professional services) then this is the perfect next step in your career.
I am working with a global provider or legal and business services looking for a Business Development and Marketing Executive. They operate in over 30 countries and are growing rapidly. Their marketing strategy is focused on prioritising opportunities for growth and aligning marketing content and resources towards delivering it. You will support the delivery of fully coordinated and fully integrated marketing plans and BD strategies across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
· Building knowledge of the business and their client base.
· To quickly build credibility and good working to ensure engagement with, and delivery of, business development activities in line with firm strategy.
· To support the team in the successful delivery of Key Account Management programmes
· Instrumental in pulling together monthly MI for reporting to the UK&I Regional Managing Partner, the Group CEO and key stakeholder groups.
· To play a key role in the delivery and development of their events programme, both virtually and in person including planning, co-ordination and (using Vuture and InterAction).
· To lead on the development and delivery of an appropriate Social Media strategy for the UK&I
· Proactively engage with the Comms and Digital teams to ensure positive messaging internally and externally
· Maximising brand awareness in the market.
· To assist with targeted business development activities.
· Drafting and assisting with PPT presentations for internal and external events and opportunities.
What we're looking for:
· 1-2 years general business development and/or marketing experience in a B2B environment.
· Previous experience of organising events (virtual and in-person).
· Articulate and confident with strong business acumen.
· Able to work to own initiative and multi-task.
· Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Experience of working in a law firm or professional services highly desirable.
· Ability to travel as appropriate to support different locations and to travel occasionally to participate in wider team meetings.
· Degree educated or significant track-record in this arena.
With a comprehensive benefits package, generous salary and boundless opportunities for progression and development, this is the perfect role for anyone looking to really flex their marketing muscle! If this interests you then apply now! Call or email for more details.
- social media
- business development
- legal services
- Marketing executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'