We are currently recruiting for an exciting and newly created position in the Marketing & PR Team, of a Torquay based client. This is not a typical Business Development role, and will be more analytical. The successful post holder will be office based, analysing customer data to identify opportunities to maximise existing business, as well as spending time identifying new business. This is a small and professional team, and the company offers a very pleasant working environment. The purpose of this position is to assist with business development across the various departments and sites, and providing key staff with information and resources in order for them to maximise on existing business, and reach new markets. To be successful you will need to be motivated and enthusiastic, with excellent database knowledge. You will be able to collate information into a clear format, and be able to present your findings effectively.
This role includes -
- Research of existing and potential business.
- Identification of new opportunities, and methods to reach new markets, and enhance existing business.
- Effective operation of the CRM system to extract the necessary data.
- Developing the company’s knowledge of their existing business, and evaluating and improving on practices to enhance profitability.
- Development of marketing activities, looking into trends in the sector which may impact the business.
- Initiation of new business relationships.
- Maximising existing relationships.
- Supporting the PR & Marketing Manager, assisting with the preparation and delivery of Marketing Activities.
To execute this role effectively you will have the ability to self-manage, and drive through initiatives to positively impact the business. You will have previous Marketing / Media experience, or have perhaps been a Data Analyst. You must be highly IT Literate, with excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Database knowledge. You must have the ability to work collaboratively, and have the ability to forge excellent relationships with key people across the business. You will be a team player, and due to the demands of the role will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job