Business Development Advisor
Location: Aldridge Area
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 (Based on Experience)
- Are you looking for a role where you can manage your own diary?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with new and existing customers?
- How do you feel about attending networking events?
- Are you self-motivated and like to generate sales in different ways?
If the answer is yes, I think this could be good for you.
The client we are working withhave been training and supporting young adults to lead them to successful career pathways. They are looking for someone who is able to maintain and develop relationships with clients. You will have the opportunity to attend events and clients which gives you the opportunity to network with different businesses.Also, if you enjoy using different strategies to generate sales and leads, I think this would be a great opportunity for you.
What you will be doing:
- Looking into identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Recording all sales data and information
- Lead generation of new companies
- Gathering market & customer information, providing feedback on future buying trends
- Cold calling to generate new clients
- Maintain and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement & closing sales
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
We need you if you have:
- Ability and passionate to generate sales
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Own Vehicle
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Resilience & ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive towards targets
Benefits for you:
- Work Laptop and Phone
- No Micromanaged, there is trust with the company
- Training and Support provided
- Visiting clients and having the opportunity to work outside the office and visit sites
Hours: (35.5) Monday to Thursday - 9 to 5, Friday 9 to 2
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'