To be successful, you will need to have business to business experience (B2B), be inquisitive and have excellent negotiation skills. You must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
You need to be competent using Microsoft Office, including Excel and have excellent business communication skills, experience in a B2B, client focused environment.
As a Business Development Advisor you will:
• Identify new target clients and revenue opportunities and manage their requests, providing excellent customer service.
• Develop and maintain successful business relationships with clients on the telephone, via email and/or face to face, to build loyalty and increase repeat business.
• Respond to in-coming customer enquiries, qualify customer needs and convert the business.
As a successful Business Development Advisor you will have:
• An excellent telephone manner and feel confident on the phone!
• Business to Business, sales experience within an office environment. (B2B)
• Proven experience of working within a fast paced and highly targeted sales team environment, including working to individual and team targets for revenue and sales performance.
• Experience of using CRM (or equivalent) database systems to record and track sales performance and order processing, would be advantageous.
This is a full time position of, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £18,000 - £20,00 dependant on experience + generous commission scheme!! Great benefits package including 25 days of annual leave, a day off for your birthday, Christmas shutdown and staff parties!
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'